We only use the information provided by you for the following;
- To administer and manage our business relationship with you.
- To process any invoicing, statements and other accounting procedures.
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- To provide you with details of events specific to Thornber Chicks Ltd.
- To notify you of any changes at Thornber Chicks Ltd.
- For the purpose of recovery of debt in the case of non-payment.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, in particular;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and condition of trading and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Thornber Chicks Ltd, our staff our customers, or others.
- In response to a request from a governmental authority.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interest in operating our business and/or providing you with services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us. How long we retain your information?
We will not keep your information any longer than is necessary, taking in to account applicable legal requirements and limitation periods. You can request details of any information to which you are entitled, this will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the applicable data protection laws.
If you have any queries regarding how we use your personal information, you can contact us any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org